Security of Open Source ASP Implementations

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 24 19:36:14 UTC 2006

No sir. I was making a lame attempt at being facetious (humorous). The
arrogance and unending stream of BS out of Redmond is something to
behold, similar to US TV's Gerry Springer, Geraldo, CNN and an amazing
array of products produced in North America which hold limited value but
are marketed as 'must have' by marketers. Just goes to show for every
sucker born, two are born to take advantage of them.
RickT
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca

I reject your reality and substitute my own -- Mythbusters