Bill Gate will have a dinner in his dinning room with a baby-eater from China.

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 24 15:51:54 UTC 2006

frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org wrote:

> Also in this province, cat-eating is legal and popular. Now, under the
> governance of this guy, you can have a baby meal for just $1,250USD.
> Sadly to let female readers to know, baby girl?s price is only half of
> the price of a baby boy.  Even in US and Canada, I don?t think there
> is a law to prohibit people eating babies from women abolish. I have
> photos to show you the baby under the kitchen knife and the meal but I
> did not attach it to this email. I am not sure it is legal or not to
> distribute these kind of material. I can email you privately if you want.
>
> I swear I will never buy any Micro$oft product. You guys please do
> something otherwise some day; there will be baby meals for sale in
> Chinese restaurant and free deliver to your door!

Frank

Please confirm.

Are you saying that you know of people in Guandong Province, eating
human babies as meals for 1,250 US dollars a meal?
That girl babies are halfprice? $US1,250?
The babies are from abortions?
You have photos of the baby under the knife and the meal?

Because if you do, I strongly recommend that you report this to the
authorities immediately. You may have knowledge of possible murder and
cannibalism.

I'm not a lawyer but all on the list have potential/possible knowledge
of your message/knowledge.

Meng Cheah