Make some profit from a killer.

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 22 06:07:45 UTC 2006

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 07:16:00PM -0800, Christopher Browne wrote
> On 2/19/06, frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org <frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > This is a kind of moral issue not a legal issue.
> > In April, President Bush will shake hands with the killer from China. What
> > you say?
>
> I say that if I was interested in discussions about US politics, I'd
> head to a mailing list or newsgroup about US politics, rather than a
> mailing list purportedly about Linux.

  This was started off by a post bashing Google dealing with China.  I
was merely pointing out that some people were into "do as I say, not as
I do".  I'm willing to accept either of 2 compromises...

  1) If people can complain about Google dealing with a China that
imprisons without cause and tortures, the same complaints can be made
about the USA.

  2) If people don't complain about Google dealing with China, I won't
complain about Google dealing with the USA.

  I prefer solution 2), what about you?

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
My musings on technology and security at http://tech_sec.blog.ca