linux user&developer magazine ... ??

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 20 22:31:24 UTC 2006

On 2/20/06, Paul Sutton <zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I will ask on my local lug and see if anyone has a copy with the review
> they did of the TLUG, and try and get a copy of it,

Well, I just got the March LinuxFormat today (I'm a huge fan of their
tutorials section and cover disks) - the featured LUG is Alice Springs
Australia.  Maybe another month or so?  =D

Interestingly enough, the DVD cover disk this month is just chalk full
of BSD - FreeBSD 6.0, NetBSD 3.0, OpenBSD 3.8, and DragonFly BSD 1.4.0

(Damn Small Linux 2.1 is on there as well for good measure.  :-)

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com