linux user&developer magazine ... ??

BusterThelen-YDxpq3io04c at public.gmane.org BusterThelen-YDxpq3io04c at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 20 06:54:11 UTC 2006

In a message dated 2006-02-19 9:57:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org writes:

anyone know  a magazine store in GTA that sells this mag?
they want 90Lbs for a yearly  subscription, kinda pricy,
wonder what it would sell for on the rack  here?

www.linuxuser.co.uk  (is their  website)

I bought an issue in January from a newstand in Cedarbrae Mall (SW corner  of
Lawrence and Markham intersection in Scarborough for $18.50  Canadian.  The
US price on the cover is $12.99 US.  It came with a CD  of Damn Small Linux 2.0.

Buster

"And God said: ' ...aw to heck with it.  I'll just do an ant  farm.' "