Make some profit from a killer.

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 20 03:16:00 UTC 2006

On 2/19/06, frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org <frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> This is a kind of moral issue not a legal issue.
> In April, President Bush will shake hands with the killer from China. What
> you say?

I say that if I was interested in discussions about US politics, I'd
head to a mailing list or newsgroup about US politics, rather than a
mailing list purportedly about Linux.

But perhaps I'm wrong, and this is actually the "Let's gripe about the
demerits of George W Bush" mailing list.  I have been wrong before;
perhaps this is one of those cases.
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)