smartphone?

Matt Price matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 17 02:18:01 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

Anyone out there use a smartphone? I am looking for a blackberry or
treo or something -- something that combines palm-like functions with
a cell phone.  I love my old palm Vx (battry dying though) so a PalmOS
device would be nice (graffitti even better!).  But obviously the main
criterion is that it has to Play Nice With Linux!  I mostly use Debian
or Ubuntu, with xfce or Gnome -- so something that syncs to
Evolution would be great (I suppose I can consider moving over to KDE
if there is some great advantage).

SO what are the options?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Price	    matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
History Department, University of Toronto
(416) 978-2094