[iptables -m recent]

Gregory D Hough mr6re9-mI4xJ4qlgtBiLUuM0BA3LQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 16 13:12:06 UTC 2006

Is anyone familiar with netfilter's recent module? I have been playing
around with its time and hitcount matches and it appears to me that it
has some limits. Most apparent is --hitcount, which seems to be limited
to 18 and --seconds which fails to match with a value greater than 43210.

It would be helpful debugging the script if there were a way to view
entries or a particular IP's status in the tables that the recent module
creates. Is this possible?