LWNW 2006 - GTALUG Discount Code

Paul Sutton zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 15 19:40:11 UTC 2006

May have to look at this one next year, I take it's in toronto in 2007
too, as I am not in Canada until may,

Can you get any of those penguin tux's at the show?, cheap or free, I
know loads of people here who would really like one.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org