Audio devices

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 13 17:14:16 UTC 2006

On Feb 13, 2006, at 12:03 PM, interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org wrote:

> I have no experience with that device, but Ubuntu AMD64 was quick and
> easy on
> an ASUS K8N-E, and finds USB / firewire devices when I plug them in.

Thanks.  I tried Ubuntu with about the same result.  They both find the
device and, as far as I can tell, think they're using it, but produce
no sound.  I replaced that with FC4, partly to see if it did better and
partly just to play with the RPM system, but _it_ doesn't recognize the
USB audio at all.

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714