open source-based software development/consulting companies

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 10 04:43:20 UTC 2006

Hi there,
I've been considering a job change, and looking for companies in the
GTA area that do custom software development based on open source
technologies. I've been trying to find a directory or other listing of
companies in this area without luck; Google has been particularly
unfriendly in this regard.

Ideally, I'm looking for a company that is growing, yet is small
enough to have an entrepreneurial spirit, and engaged in interesting
projects. I'd be looking to approach them with my agency experience
managing client relationships, along with knowledge of open source
development.

Thanks in advance!
Aaron.