Screen wallpaper

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 8 05:28:25 UTC 2006

On 2/4/06, Colin McGregor <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> With the Linux World Canada show coming up I went
> looking for art that we could "borrow" for the show,
> and I ran across the following collection of Linux
> wallpaper:
>
> http://www.easylinuxcds.com/wallpapers/thumbs1.shtml

Thanks for sharing.. this reminded me to re-try using hires wallpaper.
 It seems to be magically working now.. yay!  =)

Looking through that list, most of those are pretty bad.. =p  I've
only started to think about the wallpaper thing.. but the first place
I'd think for linux wallpapers would be kde-look:

http://www.kde-look.org/index.php?xcontentmode=1x2x3x4x5x6x7