Linux World Canada Show, April 24-26, 2006

Kihara Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 7 03:52:50 UTC 2006

Hi all,
 This thread triggered a question. Is there a CD for Linux from
scratch distribution? I know its just hundreds of tar balls, but that
can actually be very helpful for someone who is travelling to a place
why dial up is a stable food.
  I once though of collecting all the files, but its not easy if you
haven't read through the LFS book. A collection of all those tar balls
tied to a specific book version would life less boring when you can't
be on line often
William