Canadian Open Source Weekend Planned for March 2006

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 4 08:07:56 UTC 2006

Ian Zimmerman wrote:

>Meng> Planning for the next Open Source Weekend, tentatively scheduled
>Meng> for March 2006, is now underway.
>
>Meng> www.osw.ca.
>
>It doesn't say where?

 From the Volunteering page, http://www.osw.ca/volunteers.php

      Meeting Schedule

We have set out a series of meeting dates from now to March. We will try
as much as possible to stick to them, to enable people to plan their
schedules ahead of time. We are alternating Tuesdays and Wednesdays to
allow people with fixed commitments on Tuesdays or Wednesdays a chance
to come out.

Meetings are held at 800 King Edward, corner Mann (the SITE building of
the UofO). We meet on the mezzanine.