Do you prefer mailing lists or web based forums?

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 3 17:18:35 UTC 2006

Ivan Avery Frey <ivan.frey-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> writes:
> >> What is your favourite linux distribution?
> > None.  They all suck.
>
> Is this an endorsement of Mac OS X or it sucks too?

All operating systems (and distros) suck.  Some suck less others, though.
And which ones suck the least changes from time to time.

To be honest, if Linux wasn't around I would be using either a BSD distro or
OS X.
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20