So Rogers has lost me as a customer...

Ian Zimmerman nobrowser-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 1 01:29:17 UTC 2006

Andrew> Personally, once I went with gmail, I never looked back. Hosting
Andrew> my own email was a good learning experience, but in the end it
Andrew> was just a pain. I only did it to get the spam filtering, which
Andrew> gmail has. YMMV.

But you have no control over it other than manually flagging single
messages.

My reason for settling for gmail for now is that both directions
(pop and smtp) are SSL/TLS.

--
A true pessimist won't be discouraged by a little success.