bridge eth1 to eth0?

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 29 21:40:58 UTC 2006

There are two ways to do this, and I'm not going to go into specifics,
unfortunately, cause I can't say out of memory how to do it in Ubuntu,
but you either would do some sort of routing (use your Ubuntu box as a
router, basically), or else you construct a network bridge with eth0
and eth1 included in the bridge (this is what I'd recommend).  After a
quick search, it looks like
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NetworkMonitoringBridge has what you
need, see "Configuring the Bridge".  Don't follow the instructions
blindly, of course, you don't need ntop.