Hooked On Composite, Need New GPU

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 20 12:21:18 UTC 2006

Ways back, I believe it was Jamon, who had a GF...something that I missed
snagging.

I think someone (Lennart? Musta been, he knows everything ;-)) mentioned what I
should be looking at for price/performance was a GF 6200? It would obviously
need to have 256MB or vram, and my aim is to be able to play Quake 4 and Doom 3
(I can play that on my current GF4 Ti, but at 640x480 with half the effects
turned off).

Any suggestions as to a good source/store (I'd like, if possible, to avoid Best
Buy and that), esp if it's in the West end? Or anyone else got one they wanna
offload?

Thanks!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046