OT: Macquarium Kit Available For Free!

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 17 05:43:24 UTC 2006

Hi everyone.

I've got a Macquarium kit available for FREE to whoever wants it.  I
started building this fish tank in a Mac case a few years ago, but
lost interest and never finished it.  The kit includes:

- Mac 512K case shell
- Aquarium air pump
- 2 way air control valve
- rubber hose/tubing
- under gravel filter (fits in the case)
- bag of decorative gravel (black/grey)
- bubble wall
- 5 pre-cut pieces of glass for the tank
- full instructions (obtained from
http://lowendmac.com/compact/macquarium.shtml)

Note that this is NOT a complete kit... you will still have to get a
few more things to build it.  And, the tank itself needs to be built.
The glass is pre-cut to the proper size; you will need to get
aquarium-grade silicone caulking (not the Home Depot stuff) to put it
together.  The instructions tell all.

First reply, first get.  Reply to me directly, off list, at
paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe9fmgfxC/sS/w at public.gmane.org  Serious people only.  And if you do build it,
send me a picture!

pm

--