PC cases

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 16 16:12:56 UTC 2006

--- Madison Kelly <linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Colin McGregor wrote:
> > I am on the Freecycle mailing list (a group that
> tries
> > to keep functional stuff out of landfills) and I
> got
> > the e-mail below last evening. The lady in
> question
> > posted this offer a few weeks ago, and I got two
> of
> > the cases in question. They are nice cases,
> off-white
> > with dark grey trim, Pentium 4 compatible power
> > supply, 2 USB ports on the front (no audio jacks
> on
> > front :-( ). I can e-mail a picture if anyone is
> > interested. According to what is printed on the
> box
> > 7.2 kg. per box (hauling 2 home that was about all
> > could manage on TTC), Regardless, if this is of
> > interest, speak nicely to the lady noted below.
> >

> > Colin McGregor

Well, contact the lady above directly, and note:

- When you can pick-up
- How many you can pick-up

If she says yes, and sends you her street address, be
sure to be there when you say you will be there (I
have been on the offering side of things and I find it
very annoying when people say they will show at a
certain time, and don't).

If you do get a case (or cases), be sure to send a
short thank-you note...

Colin McGregor