Using OpenOffice.org in a big way

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 13 19:25:51 UTC 2006

Well, I would even admit that apart from all the legacy crap (like
that date compatibility bug that got standardised), and evil political
decisions like no PDF (Adobe's fault actually :( ) or ODF support,
Office is actually a pretty good product.  However, I of course do not
think that its quality outweighs the benefits of OpenOffice or KOffice
being free software.  And James, you should probably elaborate and
describe how successful that company was with OpenOffice.