DLL on linux

Tim Writer tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 13 14:59:26 UTC 2006

Simon <simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:

> Well, you can run your vendor over with the clue train, or else look
> at the source code for pitfdll, or mplayer/libxine(not sure which of
> these two does the loading)

You might be able to do something with Wine and Winelib.

Whatever you use, don't expect it to be reliable.

Are they encrypting for security purposes or obfuscation purposes?  If it's
for security, I wouldn't trust any security vendor that shipped a DLL,
expecting it to be usable on Linux.

--
tim writer <tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                                  starnix inc.
647.722.5301                                      toronto, ontario, canada