What company could release such a product. No, it couldn't be ... naw ...

Christopher Friedt cfriedt-u6hQ6WWl8Q3d1t4wvoaeXtBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 13 02:45:30 UTC 2006

Who wants that to be automatic!? (ok, maybe for a server system ...)

A couple of years ago, a friend of mine got really sick of seeing the
BSOD (he was a windows user), and he wanted to rig up a USB lever to
pull every time the BSOD appeared to do basically the same thing. You
could probably make the lever do a 'force quit' on any unresponsive
'windows' too ;-)

Jackpot!

~/Chris