Vista, etc. (was: Re: Employment linux admin/programmer wanted)

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 11 17:46:24 UTC 2006

I would, but I'm still in school, and also still figuring out what I
would start if I started something (ie. in order of level of ambition:
plain old Linux OEM, consumer electronics, or Linux friendly fabless
chip designer?).  I'm not sure exactly what I'm capable of, and it is
of course much easier to just join an existing Linux friendly company.
 Here's to hoping AMD has the right attitude about ATI's graphics
chips and free software, cause one of my dreams is to be able to game
on Linux without any compromise.  That's the sort of thing that
motivates me, believe it or not..

Simon