KnoppMyth on a 320G drive

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 9 18:06:48 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 12:41, Jamon Camisso wrote:

> Check the refresh rate for your monitor. I have a new 19" LCD that
> looked terrible at 75Hz (dark colours were hideously attenuated). I
> switched to 60Hz which the monitor's digital input recommended, and
> poof, it looks fantastic.

Will try that, never occured to these tired grey cells. I'm pretty sure it is
at 75HZ,  the fastest refresh available.

Made no difference going to 60 Hz,  but when I did my first recording and
played it back in an editing program, the picture quality was excellent.  Now
to record it on a disk and see what the DVD player and tv display.

Windows programs are fun....

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can