What company could release such a product. No, it couldn't be ... naw ...

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 8 20:52:06 UTC 2006

One morning I arrived at Terminal 3 in Toronto to find every display
screen in the place displaying the Windows blue screen of death. None of
the people behind the desk seemed to find this unusual.

Peter

> The main point to take away from this is that Windows doesn't make bad
> IT systems, incompetent people make bad IT systems (including
> windows), and if Windows disappeared from the face of the earth, any
> incompetent people who were using Windows would move to a different
> platform and most would continue to make bad products.

Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto
http://www.syscompdesign.com
USB Oscilloscope and Waveform Generator
647-839-0325