Wireless cards

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 6 17:42:28 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 13:34, Simon wrote:

Again thanks to all for the links and help.  Hopefully others will benefit.

Looks like I won't have to make a trip to a store and add to my growing credit
card deficit.

> Are you sure that's the right model number? See this page for a list
> of some D-Link adapters.

I may not have supplied the complete model, but it is listed along with the
Ver 2 model that I have at he prism54 website and a jbnote*.fr site that I
checked last night.  I now have another dozen to look at,  thanks all.

Cheers

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can