KnoppMyth on a 320G drive

Teddy David Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 6 17:29:43 UTC 2006

One thing I have found out just recently, is, use RCA's only as a last
resort.

Leave the RCAs left and right audio connected.
Do not connect the RCA video.
Connect the S-video.
S-video is  so much cleaner and better than RCA.

This of course is just from the commercial DVD player to the TV.
I do have an s-video connector on the Hauppage PVR-250, but never have
got KnoppMyth to show up on the TV yet.

Master of understatement, Merv writes....