Suse ethernet modprobe.conf

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 5 20:59:56 UTC 2006

Hi Simon,

       No that is not what im looking for, I need to change some options to
the forcedeth driver when loading

       however in the modprobe.conf it shows

        install eth0

       So i was curious on how modprobe.conf  knows that its suppose to load
the forcedeth driver with install eth0 without an alias.

The solution that i did was that I just took out the install eth0 out of
modprobe.conf and put my own configuration in modprobe.conf.local.