The usual mindless (shameless?) self promotion.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 5 15:34:26 UTC 2006

I have a copy of the January 2007 issue of Linux
Journal, and on pages 94-95 is my take on
SpamAssassin. In some ways I am not that thrilled with
the article. It was originally written for Tux
Magazine, under a fairly tight deadline, and I don't
consider it one of my best pieces. Still, I hope some
folks will find it useful, and it does mean some money
in my pocket :-) .

Stuff that is currently completed and in the pipeline
that I hope will be published somewhere soon are
articles on:

- Procmail
- KnoppMyth
- Interview with Eric S. Raymond
- MP3 Players & Linux
- Making the Linux Desktop look pretty
- Where to get Linux Help

In the last I made as much positive mention as I could
regard the value of user groups, and user group
mailing lists (with examples drawn from my experiences
with GTALug and Unix Unanimous).

Colin McGregor