Usual mindless self promotion

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 3 23:24:45 UTC 2006

--- Merv Curley <mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Sunday 03 December 2006 07:53, Colin McGregor
> wrote:
> > My interview with Pamela Jones of Groklaw fame can
> be
> > seen in the December 2006 issue (#20) of Tux
> Magazine,
> > pages 18 - 20.
> >
> I enjoyed the article also.  Did it end up at one
> half of your submission or
> did the editors leave it alone?

The editor wanted 1000 words, and as submitted the
interview was about 1,200 words. I have not gone over
the interview as published word for word, but as far
as I can tell the only bit that the editor did was put
in the heading "The author of the Web site that sank
the SCO ship", words I would not have picked. Granted
SCO has taken some torpedo hits, and there are clearly
more torpedoes in the water aimed at SCO, but the @#$%
company is still (barely) afloat.

(briefly) on several occasions (thought that doesn't
come up in the interview), in different cities, always
at science fiction conventions.

Colin McGregor