Changing Konqueror's icon

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 1 15:58:56 UTC 2006

Sy Ali wrote:
> Konqueror's icon constantly mutates, displaying a different system bar
> icon every time I visit a new website etc, and it's really annoying.
> I have a hard time figuring out which application is konqueror and I
> want to fix it so that konqueor only ever displays one icon.
>
> Does anyone know if there's an easy way to do this?

If you don't mind not seeing them in the location bar, you could add a
rule to Konqueror's built in AdBlock filters for any favicon.ico file.
Though if a site uses a different name you might have to block every *.ico.

It's a gain in terms of what you want, but a loss in terms of other
functionality (that you may or may not want).

Jamon