Looking for UCE

Chris F.A. Johnson cfaj-uVmiyxGBW52XDw4h08c5KA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 30 17:30:59 UTC 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Christopher Browne wrote:

> On 8/30/06, Colin McGregor <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>  Question is, what else can I do to attract UCE to the
>>  above noted e-mail address?
>
> 4.  Put a desired email address on some postings on Usenet.

    That's probably the best source (my Usenet address gets approx.
    5,000 pieces of spam per month), though it may take a while before
    it really builds up.

    Colin, you will probably find that a large proportion of the 12MB
    of mail in the colin-0l1pH2CMacvR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org mailbox is spam.

--
    Chris F.A. Johnson                      <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>