Looking for UCE

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 30 15:05:09 UTC 2006

I am writing a little piece on the program
SpamAssassin, a program that makes it easier to spot
unsolicited commercial email (UCE). I have set-up
through Rogers a child account
(spamtrap151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org) that I will keep working for
the duration of creating this article. Problem is how
do I get a steady stream of that trash to test the
software against? I have started sending "unsubscribe"
to the UCE messages that show up in my regular e-mail
account, in the hope that some of those @#$% will not
only ignore my unsubscribe request but....

Question is, what else can I do to attract UCE to the
above noted e-mail address?

Thanks.

Colin McGregor