apt-get update

paul sutton zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 29 20:44:02 UTC 2006

Kanotix is based on debian sid, the website is kept up to date and
issues warnings on any issues related to doing apt-get update,  the only
issue I had recently is doing an update and breaking my xwindow system
but that got fixed with I think help from either this group or the
kanotix irc room.

paul