Linux in the Park aftermath

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 26 23:34:29 UTC 2006

David J Patrick wrote:
> On 8/26/06, *John Vetterli* <jvetterli-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org
> <mailto:jvetterli-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org>> wrote:
>
>     I just want to thank the people who put together today's linux in the
>     park.
>

> I second that ! Thanks Jamon, Colin  and tout la gang !
>
>       Unfortunately I had to sneak away early, but it was still good to
>     get out and put some faces to the names.  You can see my photos of the
>     inflatable penguin at
>     http://www.flickr.com/photos/jvetterli/tags/tlug/ .
>

> Can I ask everybody who took, and wants to post, photos, to put 'em on
> Flikr, with a "linuxcaffe" tag ?

It's no photo, but what self-respecting LUG could exist without a proper
80x15 banner with which to stick on various forums, wikis, CMS's,
personal sites, etc. etc.?

Have a look here, tell me what (if anything?) needs doing. Tux himself
is a little hard to scale down to anything smaller than 16x16.

http://www.jamonation.com/gtalug+button

Jamon