no Linux in the park ?

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 26 02:02:08 UTC 2006

On 8/25/06, Kush <be_a_sport-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

>  Looks like the weather is going to be bad. So would LIP be cancelled?

I think a full cancell, at this point, is a bad idea. The word has gone out
to a lot of folks, many of whom would not get the message in time to alter
their plans. If it's all rainy and gross, we can crowd into the caffe and
carry on. I'm working on some tarps, in case folks still want to do a swap
meet, the GPG fellahs, and CC salon and Wireless Toronto types can still do
their thing indoors. It may be a bit soggy for a picnic, but I'll cook up
something special (we've already got a big pot of chili on) and I can (and
will) screen RevolutionOS (and maybe CodeBreakers) inside.

Was looking forward to it and had told quite a few other people to come.

I'm still looking forward to it. There's nothing we can do about the
weather, and maybe it /won't/ rain, but that shouldn't stop us from having a
good time !

PS, I have a BIG unveiling for you all, something just created, that we can
have fun with for the next coupla years !

djp

djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
www.linuxcaffe.ca
326 Harbord Street, Toronto, M6G 3A5, (416) 534-2116