Linux on an AMD64 box...

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 21 14:00:09 UTC 2006

for sled10 x64
it comes out of the box with flash and mp3
i copied a 32bit mplayer, and dll's to the 64bit machine
ran the 32bit mplayer, and it got an error on 2 lib's that i brought
over from a 32bit suse install,
and that was that, no chroot, etc, just a fully working suse sled10,
with a 32 bit mplayer (its dll's) and a could of 32bit libs.

-tl