GTABUG, any members present?

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 21 12:52:05 UTC 2006

I've developed an interest in the BSD family, and found the GTABUG
website (http://www.gtabug.com/).  Here's the problem: they say
"There's a list of proposed meeting dates below but, to be safe, you
should sign up for the mailing list as this page may not always be
updated in time for the meetings."  I'd like to join the mailing list
anyway, but: the link to the listserver is broken, there's no contact
info anywhere on the page, and they're using whois obfuscation so I
can't even get a name that way.  Are there any GTABUG members on this
list who can either assist me in getting onto the mailing list?
Thanks.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/