Recomendation for dedicated server

David Thornton david-FkEgs2FKm2NvBvnq28/GKQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 17 17:46:57 UTC 2006

E K wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking for a dedicated server provider. Can you
> please recomend me one?
>
> TIA
> EK

I'm with Oneandone.

I have a root server II.
It's got plesk installed.
Now normally I would hack things to bits but with this server I'm just
playing "user" . I don't want to pooch it (I have friends who have
pooched their plesk servers ). I want to take advantage of the
saimplicity it lends. And it's great.

As for one and one themselves. I only ask for what I think I would get ,
which is hardware replacement after a failure and a finger to reboot (
which is via a web interface)... and the ydon't let me down too much.

:)

David