Just when I thought they were doing it right

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 16 02:39:41 UTC 2006

Hello

Where I work, my employer has shifted over from a Lotus Notes-based
email system to one that is MS-based. In fact, it is now using M$
SharePoint Server 2003. So far, it is only optimized to run in
Explorer. That is under Explorer, you get more goodies than
Firefox, but it appears to crash more often. Certain buttons (such
as logout) only work intermittently.

Generally, the email functions are Outlook-based, and comes
complete with a planner and so on.  So far, it has all the mixed
results I have come to expect from Microsoft.

Later

Paul