litp06, apathy reading

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 15 16:38:45 UTC 2006

David J Patrick wrote:
> posts, I send this out to you; Torontos most linuxy lads and lasses;
>
> litp06 was initiated by the TLUG membership. As It's happening accross
> the street, some organazational elements have fallen into my lap. I
> have had very little response to my posts, but continue to try and
> make this years bun-fest something special.
>
> Is anyone out there actually interested ?
> Can I get a hand in the co-ordinating efforts ?
> Maybe even a little whoop-whoop ??

wewt! whoot! woot! w00t!

Getting a copy of "Revolution OS" for my permanent collection:
http://www.revolution-os.com/index.html

I've got a copy of "The Codebreakers", a BBC documentary on FOSS and
international development. It is available under a Creative Commons
attribution license:
http://www.apdip.net/news/fossdoc

Would like to have a copy of "The Code" to screen at LITP:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0315417/

Anyone have anything else related that they could bring?

W00T!

Jamon