litp06, apathy reading

Interlug interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 15 13:05:46 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-15-08 at 08:32 -0400, David J Patrick wrote:
> posts, I send this out to you; Torontos most linuxy lads and lasses;
[ ... ]
> Maybe even a little whoop-whoop ??

David,

I'll give you a "whoop whoop!!"  May I add some cowbell?

Linux in the Park 2006 was mentioned at the KWLUG meeting last night,
and was greeted with some interest.  Reaction was along the lines of
"Linux picnic?  And beside Linuxcaffe?  I've always meant to go
there..."  You'll probably see a handful of KWLUG folks over the course
of the day.

Sorry to hear that you are not getting enough support from your local
constituents.