Software Freedom day

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 11 16:29:27 UTC 2006

Also check out http://video.google.com/videoplay?
docid=752164569558662424&q=label%3Aalex+jones particularly "America
Destroyed By Design" if you are wondering why you can't get work. Large
mega corporations (we know who... Microsoft, Walmart, Cosco (not
Costco), ...) are so into globalization that if you want to start a
small business at home (Canada/Toronto) you have a tall order on your
hands. Starting a small business is possible but a lot tougher than it
used to be. Get educated on entrepreneurial skills and allow your Linux
skills to pay your bills. Stop relying on your employer to choose Linux!
RickT
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca

--
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca