OT: Bell Mobility spam (not SMS) from 416-780-8411 & 8483 & 8485 anyone?

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 11 16:08:42 UTC 2006

You can also call Bell directly and ask to be put on the 'do not call'
list. When a telemarketer calls/spams tell them you are on the do not
call list and ask them why they are calling/spamming you when you are
clearly on the list.
RickT

"Tired of working for some one else? Start your own business."

http://www.TorontoNUI.ca

--
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca