OT: Bell Mobility spam (not SMS) from 416-780-8411 & 8483 & 8485 anyone?

Kush be_a_sport-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 11 00:22:29 UTC 2006

There was a talk of Canada putting in place a "do not solicit registry
of phone numbers". I will ask around the megacity-toronto yahoogroup of
anybody who knows about handling this matter. Bell canada/bell mobility
will then have to ensure that those who do not want to be disturbed by
spam callers actually do not get called or disturbed.

Kush