debian install can anyone help please,

Kush be_a_sport-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 6 00:35:52 UTC 2006

Is your problem that of making a CD because of
a lack of a good net connection ?
or lack of a cd/dvd writer?

I could pass on a debian/kanotix CD if you let me know which Exact
version you want. But the delivery will only be tomorrow as tonight will
go in downloading the iso from the net if you let me know soon.

Kush