Presenting at CEOS

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 29 19:25:18 UTC 2006

On 4/29/06, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 4/29/06, Tony Abou-Assaleh <taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > It seems that the submission process sounded too complex.
>
> The only thing I regarded as a particular "complexity" in it is the
> set of logistics involved in being in Halifax on June 1/2.  My spring
> is looking sufficiently complex already as to rule that out :-(.

Same boat here.  I nearly sent a request (and some info) in - then
realized JIT that the conference was in Nova Scotia.  I'd love to
visit Eastern Canada, especially on OSS business.  Maybe next year.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,
stand like a rock."

  - Thomas Jefferson