Presenting at CEOS

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 29 16:15:20 UTC 2006

It seems that the submission process sounded too complex. Let me simplify
things a bit:

If you think you have something interesting that you'd like to talk about,
send us a paragraph or two, by email, in plain text, by the end of next
week (May 5). If you're interested in presenting but need more time to
write your paragraph, send us an email and let us know.

Unlike last year's CEOS, this year's CEOS will be directed toward the
community. Registration fees will also reflect this fact (they will be 2-3
times cheaper than last year!!!).

Presentations will be 15-20 minutes.

We have two guest speakers: Mako Hill from MIT Media Lab and Alain
Desilets from NRC, Ottawa. We will also have a number of tutorials. If you
wish to organize a tutorial, let us know ASAP. Subscribe to the
announcement list on the web site to stay updated.

http://ceos.dal-acm.ca

Spread the word to all interested parties!

Cheers,

Tony Abou-Assaleh
CEOS Co-Chair