EM64T and linux

Andrew Hammond ahammond-swQf4SbcV9C7WVzo/KQ3Mw at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 28 20:57:57 UTC 2006

HP sells a solid quad Opteron box, and if you don't require quad, the
list grows from there. But, as I said before, if you don't _need_ 64
bit, why bother?

Since you haven't said anything about what you plan to do with this
box, it'd be silly to comment further.

Andrew Hammond    416-673-4138    ahammond-swQf4SbcV9C7WVzo/KQ3Mw at public.gmane.org
DBA, Afilias Canada Corp. Ltd.
CB83 2838 4B67 D40F D086 3568 81FC E7E5 27AF 4A9A